Run Review

Date: Thurs 14/04/2011
Time: Midday
Weather: Sunny. 14c.
Pace/Type: Easy
Course: Work course. Road/Trail.
Shoes: Nike Pegasus+ 27
Clothes: Adidas short sleeve top. Adidas shorts.
Health: Good
Distance: 5 miles
Time: 44:16
Comments: First run since the race last sunday. Legs were tight for the first few miles, even after lots of warming up (Played football last night with the lads from work). Tackling the hills felt a lot easier than last thursday. Maybe partly because the hill on sunday was 3/4 times the size! Looked at the watch about a mile out and it said 38 mins. So I focused for the remainder for a fair time considering the slow start. It continues to amaze me how, even if I'm absolutely shattered, looking at the watch and thinking theres a chance of a PB, always makes me pick up my pace and start firing for the finish. Can't say I've ever had that experience with anything else before.

No comments: