Run Review

Date: Tues 08/02/2011
Time: 7.30pm
Weather: Overcast. 9c.
Pace/Type: Easy
Course: Home course. Road.
Shoes: Brooks Adrenaline GTS 11 (Meduim, Support, D Width)
Clothes: Adidas Response long sleeve zip neck top, plus puma training top underneath. Adidas Tights.
Health: End of virus
Distance: 2.4 miles
Time: Not timed
Comments: After a 2 mile walk at lunchtime, the lower legs still felt good, so went for a run. Made sure to keep off the pavement cambers as much as possible. All went well, very pleased, good to be back running regularly again. I might make the lunchtime walk and evening run a regular fixture for the time being. Maybe it has something to do with by the time the evening comes, I've loosened my legs up well enough. I didn't use ice tonight, so we'll see what tomorrow brings. I still felt lightness, but if I keep the walking and biking up on break days, I'm hoping to get over this issue, build the lower legs up and up the mileage to where I was before xmas.

No comments: