Run Review

Date: Thurs 20/01/2011
Time: Midday
Weather: Sunny. 1c.
Pace/Type: Medium Pace
Course: Work circuit, Road.
Shoes: Brooks Adrenaline GTS 11 (Meduim, Support, D Width)
Clothes: Adidas Response long sleeve zip neck top. Adidas Tights.
Health: Good
Distance: 5.5 miles
Time: approx 49 mins
Comments: Ran with a guy from work who's doing a half marathon in 6 weeks, so we increased the course an extra half a mile to give him some more distance. I enjoyed the changed route, as it cut out all the paddocks and going across fields. There are 4 inclines in a row about 2 thirds of the way through. After reading some of the book Ultra Marathon Man, I powered through the first 3, but on the 4th I got a stitch, so I had to slow down.



Felt the muscles on the insides of my shins, not sure if it's that they are still recovering from the injury or I need some additional foot support. Will see how it goes through the weekend run.

No comments: