Run Review

Week: 27/12/2010
Day: Sunday
Time: 8pm
Pace/Type: Mid tempo
Course: Home residential circuit
Shoes: Brooks Adrenaline GTS 10 (Meduim, Support, D Width)
Clothes: Adidas Response Half-Zip long sleeve top. Adidas Clima365 Tights.
Health: Legs were really feeling the last harder run. The inside of both lower legs especially. Not sure if it's shoe related (ie. time for a new pair) or maybe I need to improve my warm up, or stretches after run?
Sleep: Good
Distance: 4.8 miles. 2 laps of 2.4 mile circuit
Time: Somewhere around 55 mins, not timed
Comments: I knew my lower legs we're feeling the last harder run. Even from a quarter of the way round, it was obvious the inner side of both of my lower legs were painful.



Need to investigate possible new shoes or changes in warming up and stretches after run.


Also, I only wore 1 layer. While the tights were fine, once I was a bit damp up top, I got cold. An additional thin training top underneath would have been better.

No comments: