Run Review

Date: Sat 22/01/2011
Time: Midday
Weather: Overcast/Drizzle. 1c.
Pace/Type: Easy
Course: Road/Cross Country.
Shoes: Brooks Adrenaline GTS 11 (Meduim, Support, D Width)
Clothes: Adidas Response long sleeve zip neck top, with training top underneath. Adidas Tights.
Health: Good
Distance: 6.3 miles
Time: Not timed
Comments: Tried a difference course today, couldn't measure what I wanted to do, mainly because Google maps is not up to date for that area. So partly inspired by Ultra Marathon Man, I just went off and decided I would find my own way. Really enjoyed it, through woods, fields, over rivers, dodgy bridges, one big hill.



I noticed that I didn't hear anything from the inside of my shins until I got to the woods part where the frozen ground was very uneven. I also took some advice from the runners world website that said I should not over stride, which I'm wondering was why before the woods, it was going really well. Didn't stop be enjoying today.

No comments: