Run Review

Dear Running Diary,


Run:
Distance: 4 miles/6.4K
Time: Unknown
Route: Road
Result: I purposefully didn't take my watch tonight. I wanted to make sure my mind was focused on maintaining a steady pace throughout the run without being distracted over what the time was. As it turned out, it was a steady start and I didn't feel like putting my foot down anyway. It was exactly what I was looking for in terms of control over breathing and pace. Although the second and forth mile were hard, I still felt more in control than any time previously. Which I felt good about seen as I've only got two 4 miler's left before I need to increase the distance.

Second mile was hard because my calves could have done with another day recovery from Sunday, but by the third mile, I was feeling fine. Blister is healing nicely, I used a compeed patch but made sure it didn't stick to the scab, so I could take it off when I got back. Worked great.


Wed      08/09/2010    Done. 4 Miles.
Fri         10/09/2010    Done. 4 Miles (approx 42-45 mins)
Sun       12/09/2010    Done. 4 Miles (43 mins, with 3 walk stops)

Tues      14/09/2010   Done. 4 Miles.
Thurs     16/09/2010
Sat        18/09/2010

Up distance to 4.5 miles.

....

No comments: